Position: Interior Designer with Architectural Background
Position Available Immediately.
Work Location: Remote OR Whistler BC, Canada
Length of Position: 3 month contract, with possibility to stay on long-term
Purpose of the position
Reports to the CEO assisting with design work for a high-profile clients on a range of leisure projects such as indoor entertainment centres, water parks, surf parks, bike parks, leisure destinations, adventure projects, and heritage projects.
Overview of responsibilities
- Creative content for design reports in Adobe InDesign;
- Formatting presentations in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint;
- Investigative and explorative design work;
- Technical research on design projects;
- CAD work;
- Concept sketches to help describe design components;
- Creating design work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Requirements, experience and qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in design, architecture or similar field of study.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Minimum 3 years with CAD programs either in post secondary or work environment
- Be able to work with a tight-knit team but must also be able to work independently
- Must be highly organized
- Must have an interest in the Select Contracts business concept of entertainment and leisure projects
- Must have a technical background; ideally architectural or have a strong design background.
- Must be a Canadian resident to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Porirua Adventure Park
We are not accepting applications yet but make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates on job postings and other exciting news!